Monday, January 21, 2008

Not a thing




That is pretty much what we did today! It was rainy all day so it is tough to get out. My day started with a skype call with two of my best buds, amazing what a friendly voice from home can do to lift your spirits!

We won't hear anything on our approval until at least Tuesday, more likely Wed or Thurs so that has us hanging in a bit of limbo. Everyone pretty did whatever felt good today. Beata watched the Packers (although that didn't feel so good at the end). Betsy and Barbie took the kids to a mall for shopping and letting the kids run. I got a good run in - I thought people stared when I was walking around with Trey. Running over here isn't very common anyways, but certainly not in the rain and cold! This afternoon we let the kids play while the moms at chips and salsa. All the very normal things you could do anywhere.

The highlight of today was the 3 kids in the tub together! It was hysterical, they have so much fun together. Trey has a bit of hero worship going with Jonah and a big old crush on Julia!

Today's pictures...Trey looking cute as he convinces me he doesn't need an afternoon nap (seriously, how do you refuse that? I didn't, so I got him up!). The second is Trey with his co-conspirators. These three get into so much trouble. The last one, it is just cute so I thought I would post it!

I checked - it is above 0 right now in MN! Whew, get out the shorts right? Enjoy your Monday.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cin and Trey,

Hope you guys are doing well. Kelsey and I have faith that this process will be over soon. Shelly is excited to have a new edition at daycare and the rest of the kids are looking forward to having a new playmate!

What great pictures of Trey! He is such a good looking little guy. Tommy is excited to meet his newest relative so get home soon. We will continue to pray for progress and a safe trip home!

Love you guys,

Godfather Pete

Anonymous said...

Wow, Trey has already changed so much! Prayers are coming you way! We'll get you home soon! It sounds like you are surrounded by some great families over there. Hugs!

Ang

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you're still in Vietnam. This is ridiculous! How can the government do this to you? I am outraged for you and Trey. Not that it helps.

I am glad that you two are getting lots of quality time together. You're still in my thoughts quite often. Thank you for all the wonderful updates and pictures.

He is getting big! It's amazing how much he has changed since you arrived in Vietnam. Give him kisses from me and Sydney!
Love,
Angie Couillard

Anonymous said...

Please tell me you got approval today??!!
Trey is so darn cute, btw.

Anonymous said...

Cindy,
Wish you lots of luck this week with your I600!!!
Thanks for keeping us posted and Trey looked like he's having a blast.

Ann

S. said...

Cindy,
I am so sorry I wasn't able to meet you tonight with Laurie--would love to get together whenever you are up for it, we will be here for awhile!
Shannon